The IACHC is proud to be sponsoring the Innisfil Youth Art Show, taking place the same weekend as the Innisfil Studio Tour – An exciting opportunity for emerging young artists!
The Call for Entry is open to all artists 18 years or younger who are residents of Innisfil and members of the IACHC.* This is an open call for artistic works exploring any theme. All eligible, original artworks will be reviewed by a Juried Committee.
Cash prizes will be awarded in several age categories. Certificates will be given to all whose work is selected for the show.
Deadline for Entries: TBA
Exhibition on display at Innisfil Public Library, Lakeshore Branch, Alcona
Check back soon for 2017-specific dates and procedures.
- Join the IACHC for $15.00 on-line at www.iachc.ca or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Complete the submission form, including Artist’s Statement
- Limit of 3 artworks per person
- Contact information must be on the back of the artwork
Bring submissions to your teacher at:
- Banting Memorial HS – Mrs. Rachel Evans
- Bradford DHS – Ms. Aurelia Stec
- Innisdale SS – Mr. Mark Hathaway
- Nantyr Shores SS - Mrs. Angela Taylor
- St. Peter’s Catholic HS – please contact us directly
- Alternative Schools – bring to the high school contact closest to you
- Elementary Schools – please contact us directly
Notification of juried results will be sent to you and your teacher by e-mail on TBA
Click here to download the 2016 Youth Call for Art entry form.
Registrations is open NOW. Deadline for Submissions is TBA. Receipt of submissions at Nantyr Shores by 4:00 pm
Notification sent by e-mail on: TBA
Pick up unselected work at Nantyr Shores between 2:30 – 4:00 on TBA