Applications for 2022 are now being accepted
Application Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2022
We invite all artists and craftspeople in the region to participate in the 2022 Innisfil Studio Tour. This is a great opportunity to share your art and skills with both new residents and seasoned tour-goers alike! For detailed information about participating in the tour, download the information document.
To apply, please:
- Print and complete the application form. Either
a) mail the form to IACHC at the address provided on the form
b) email an electronic version of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email three (3) digital images of your work to email@example.com, for inclusion in the brochure.
Please ensure that your name (as provided on the application form) is included in the email.
• Paypal: Available on this page
• Post-dated cheque: Payable to Innisfil Arts, Culture and Heritage Council, dated July 31, 2022
• Email money transfer: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The fee is $150.
Artists will be notified of acceptance by July 15, 2022. Successful applicants will be asked to provide more detailed information for the website.